Preterminated copper and fiber Workshop
Fiber optic assembly
Gigamedia pre-terminated trunks answer to ultra-fast deployment needs for campus, industrial, residential, or data center applications.
Choosing a Gigamedia fiber optic assembly means:
- Reducing up to 50% the time needed for installation (compared to traditional field termination)
- Short manufacturing delays
- A state-of-the art assembly
(our technicians are certified for multifiber MTP/MPO assembly)
- Avoiding important costs (tooling and qualified manpower) on site
- A thorough control of your product, and a total tracability
- The choice between a wide range of connectors and cables
- A product testing compliant to the latest standards (encircled flux, interferometry ...), realised on high precision machines
Go to configurator pre-terminated fiber cables
Your network's infrastructure project is unique :
consulting, designing, delivery planning (...), every step is analysed to assemble a product that complies the standards, and that will simplify the management of your installation. Our experience, know-how and reactivity are our best skills to turn your project into success!
Our solutions' features:
- Ultra-fast installation
- 100% factory tested, delivered with report
- Tracability on every connector terminated
- Custom labelling program
- Exact length design
- 6 ports cassette (option)
Gigamedia's preterminated copper trunks can be assembled with connectors of any gender, cable category (5e, 6, 6A, ...) and construction (from U/UTP to S/FTP).
Engraving and labeling services
Several sizes, colors and materials can be used to meet your specific needs.
Our labels can be delivered fixed on your product or separately.